Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted herein are U.S. dollar, wholesale per line item, ‘FOB’ Four Seasons Nursery, Kalispell, Montana and are subject to change without notice. Prices represent B&B stock-spring dug and intended for spring delivery. Once orders have been accepted and material dug, cancellations will not be accepted. No exceptions. Orders dug and tied in spring are to be shipped by May 31. Orders intended to be shipped after May 31 must be arranged with Four Seasons Nursery at time of order. Orders held beyond May 31 will be assessed a holding fee of $25.00 per tree and $15.00 per tree, per month thereafter.
- Orders are accepted subject to availability on hand at time of order. We reserve the right to cancel/change an order should injury occur due to weather events, pests, disease, including acts of God.
- All shipments travel at purchasers’ risk. FSN will not be held responsible for damages that occur during transit such as wind burn, tarp damage or damage due to movement of the load or any other unforeseen damage. This includes delays beyond our control. Damage claims should be filed with the carrier, not with Four Seasons Nursery.
- All freight charges are the responsibility of the customer, unless otherwise agreed upon.
Four Seasons Nursery, LLC warrants product to the extent of the purchase price that nursery stock is true to name and as described. Seller gives no other or further warranty, expressed or implied, and will under no circumstances be liable for more than the invoice value at time of purchase. Four Seasons Nursery will not assume any warranty as to tree performance after stock leaves the nursery.
- TERMS/PAYMENT: Cash, unless credit is approved in advance. Terms when granted are net 30 days from date of invoice. Customers without approved credit are required to pay a 25% deposit at time of order with order balance due at time of shipment. All customers desiring credit are required to submit a credit application for credit approval. A Service charge of 1.5% per month will be accessed on past due accounts equaling an annual rate of 18%. Customer will be responsible for all legal actions incurred by Four Seasons Nursery associated with collection of past due accounts. All transactions are to be made in U.S. funds.
- CLAIMS: Claims for any damages must be made within 5 days of receipt of stock and include a written description and clear, representative photographs supporting said damages.
- DISCOUNTS: The following discounts apply to accounts that are paid in full within 30 days of invoice date on deciduous, pine and larch trees.
- $5,000 – $15,000 (3%)
- $15,000 – $25,000 (5%)
- $25,000 – $35,000 (7%)
- $35,000 – $45,000 (8%)
- $45,000 – $60,000 (9%)
- $60,000 and over (10%)